Effective May, 2020
Camas Advice, LLC, a Nevada limited liability company (“Company” or “We” or “Us” or “Our”) respects your privacy and We are committed to protecting it through Our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes how We collect, share, use, maintain, and protect your personal information. This policy applies to (a) the public website camasadvice.com and the pages accessible during and after a person logs in to a private section of the website, and (b) websites owned or operated by Us. All websites described in the prior sentence are defined collectively for the purpose of this policy as the (“Website”).
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages or audio/video meetings between you and the Company and any of its employees and agents.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provides dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and the Company.
- When you interact with Our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services if those applications or advertisements include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other website operated by any third party (including Our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including Our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to a third-party website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to Us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe We might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact Us at Camas Advice 2831 St. Rose Parkway Suite #200-402, Henderson, NV 89052-4840, or call: (866) 976-2757.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Website and appointments, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as but not limited to name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, social security number, medical information, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as statistical data and user/client activity; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to Us. Such as the information you provide by filling out forms or applications on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website, subscribing to Our service, posting material, or requesting further services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact Us.
- Meetings with Our agents.
- We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by Us, and when you report a problem with the Website.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although We limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, We cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, We cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with the Website, We may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to the Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). The information We collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but We may maintain it or associate it with personal information We collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps Us to improve the Website and to deliver better and more personalized service, including by enabling Us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing Us to customize the Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to the Website.
The technologies We use for this automatic data collection may include:
- FLASH COOKIES. Certain features of the Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on the Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- WEB BEACONS. Pages of the Website and Our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but We may tie this information to personal information about you that We collect from other sources or you provide to Us.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that We collect about you or that you provide to Us, including any personal information:
- To present the Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from Us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out Our obligations and enforce Our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and Us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services We offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Website.
- To provide you with recorded meetings.
- In any other way, We may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about Our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want Us to use your information in this way, please inform Us of such in writing at email@example.com.
We may use the information We have collected from you to enable Us to display advertisements to Our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though We do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about Our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To Our subsidiaries and affiliates on an as-needed basis only.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties We use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which We disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Camas Advice, LLC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Camas Advice, LLC, about the Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by Us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If We believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Camas Advice, LLC, Our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to Us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- DO NOT TRACK (DNT) REQUESTS. Some internet browsers have incorporated “Do Not Track” features. Most of these features, when turned on, send a signal or preference to the web sites you visit indicating that you do not wish to be tracked. Due to a lack of common understanding of how to interpret DNT requests, nor a common definition of “tracking”, We do not currently respond to DNT requests on camasadvice.com.
- PROMOTIONAL OFFERS FROM THE COMPANY. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote Our own products or services, you can opt-out by sending Us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If We have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send Us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of products or services purchased from or through Us.
- TARGETED ADVERTISING. If you do not want Us to use information that We collect or that you provide to Us to deliver advertisements according to Our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by sending Us an e-mail stating your request to email@example.com.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
Generally, you have the right to review the personal information we have about you. You may send Us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to Us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if We believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. If you believe that any of Our records are not correct or you have questions regarding access and review of your personal information, you may notify Us through the email provided for above.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to Us is stored within the United States on secured servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and other personally identifiable information will be encrypted.
The safety and security of your information also depend on you. Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards and blog comment areas. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any User of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We do Our best to protect your personal information, We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
We will retain your personal information as long as your account with Us exists. Even after your account is closed, We will retain your personal information to the extent reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations (including law enforcement requests), meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, maintain security, prevent fraud and abuse, or fulfill your request to “unsubscribe” from further messages from Us. We will retain non-personal information after your account has been closed.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of the Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding Our use of your personal information and disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. We collect personal information as defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) as part of Our business. In the year before the date, this policy was issued or last updated, we may have collected the following categories of Personal Information from consumers:
Category of Personal Information
|A. Personal Information and Identifiers||Name, date of birth, home address, driver’s license, passport number, Social Security Number|
|B. Demographics||Age, race, ethnicity, gender identification, disability status, citizenship|
|C. Professional or Employment Information||Employment contract, salary, disciplinary action, employment history, performance reviews, professional designations|
|D. Financial Information||Bank accounts, investment or brokerage accounts, information regarding estate or tax planning, debts, trusts, credit or debit card number(s)|
|E. Medical Information||Medical history, medical questionnaires; information regarding physical, mental, and behavioral health; genetic information; information regarding payment for health care services|
|F. Internet or Network Activity||Browser history; search history; IP address; mobile device identifier; cookies; interaction with website, app, advertisements|
|G. Geolocation Data||GPS coordinates, location-tracking information|
|H. Profile Information||Profiles reflecting a person’s preferences, such as interests, hobbies, characteristic tendencies, behaviors, attitudes, or aptitudes, including inferences drawn from any Personal Information|
|I. Product Information||Policy/account number, policy/account values, beneficiary, ownership arrangements, transaction history|
|J. Audiovisual Information||Conference call recordings between agent and customers|
When it applies, the CCPA provides California residents with certain rights to know about and request the deletion of their Personal Information subject to certain exceptions. When you submit this type of request, we will ask that you confirm that you would like your information deleted, verify the person making the request, confirm we have Personal Information relating to you, validate that CCPA applies to your Personal Information, and determine whether a recognized exception to deletion applies to any of your Personal Information. We will delete your Personal Information from our records unless a recognized exclusion or exception to deletion applies.
firstname.lastname@example.org, or via Our toll-free number: (866) 976-2757.