Join me at VJB Vineyards & Cellars for FREE breakfast, lunch, snacks, and wine while you learn advanced strategies to save taxes, improve cash flow, and grow your business and personal wealth.
This must-attend event is for all Sonoma & Napa County business owners. At this small gathering of business owners, you will learn…
- Strategies to create deductions of over $2 million if your business currently pays commercial insurance premiums
- How to provide tax-advantaged coverage for your uncovered business risks
- New employee retention benefits that don’t require you to pay employees more money or offer it to all of your employees
- Tax-free retirement income planning strategies for business owners and their key employees
- How to assess your current buy/sell agreements to be sure you are covered with death, disability, retirement, or sale of your business
- A proven system to reduce workers compensation costs, stop claims and become a culture of safety
- How to position your business for sale or transfer so you won’t have to pay capital gains
8:30-9:00am – Sign In & Breakfast
Sign in, grab a coffee and something to eat. Pastries, fruit and vegetable frittata will be available.
9:30 am-11: 00 am – Turning Risk Into Wealth™ presented by Todd Bailey, J.D. MAcc & Paul Mason, ESQ
11:00 am-12: 00 pm – W.I.N. Performance Management presented by Lynne Wallace
Unleash the power that could be…not a continuation of what has been. Learn how to tap into this power.
12:00 pm-12: 30 pm – Lunch – sponsored by Josh Sterling, Camas Wealth Advisor
Enjoy wood-fired pizza by Red Rooster Pizza at VJB Vineyards & Cellars.
12:30 pm – 1: 30 pm – Employee Retention Planning presented by Rick Bailey, J.D., MAcc, CFP®
Learn how businesses are using a unique employee retention benefit strategy to attract and keep their valuable employees that don’t require you to pay employees more money or offer it to all of your employees.
1:45 pm – 2: 30 pm – Analyzing Buy/Sell Agreements presented by Josh Sterling
Learn what every business owner needs to know when creating or changing their buy/sell agreements. If you have a buy/sell in place, bring a copy and have it reviewed during the event.
2:30 pm – 3: 30 pm – Complimentary Wine Tasting – sponsored by Josh Sterling, Camas Wealth Advisor
Enjoy VJB Vineyards & Cellar’s Italian varietals grown in Sonoma Valley.